Sunday 13 February 2011

Organisation:Casting

I have to say when it came to choosing who to cast for the opening of my film, I didn't really have much choice in who I chose. With little time left for me to do my filming, I asked my best friend and her boyfriend to act for me as I knew they would be comfortable acting in front one another. I also knew that her boyfriend does 'StageCoach' so he knew all about how to act properly. I really hope their acting skills can make it look like the opening of a real film!

Below are images showing my best friend and her boyfriend, who will playing the two main characters.

Ellie Parkinson
 will be playing the girl, who the guy really wishes he had as his girlfriend. A typical 'girl next door' type of character.


Dan White
will be playing the boy, who feels very ashamed and depressed that he can't find a girl to love. A typical 'clueless guy when it comes to love' type of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment