Sunday 13 February 2011

Production:Editing 2

With me having done all the other pieces of editing, I only had left to do the titles for the film opening. Using Premiere Pro meant it was easy to create new titles and the design I had in mind wasn't too difficult to do either. By selecting 'new title' at the top of the page, I inserted the text and selected what font and style I wanted for it. Then, all I needed to do was to slot the titles in where I wanted them to go and adjust the time it takes for them to fade on and off the screen. This fading is done my adjusting the key frames on the 'stage'. This is shown in the images below.




Overall, I feel the software is very simple and easy to use, but something I did find annoying was the way it kept crashing on me as it had so much information to register. However, apart from this, I would recommend it to anybody who wants to create their own film.

1 comment:

  1. There is excellent research into similar products. There is proficient research into a target audience. There is excellent organisation of actors, locations, costumes and props. There is proficient evidence of shot-lists though other planning is less well developed. There is excellent time management. There is excellent care taken in the presentation.

    ReplyDelete