Sunday 13 February 2011

Planning:Second Film Opening

I began thinking what I could possibly do for my film opening and in the end, my idea is not a lot different to the original idea. After getting a few ideas from my teacher, I decided that instead of portraying the girl as the main character, I would have a boy as the one who is unlucky in love and the film following his love story. The plan is to have the boy talking directly to the camera about how useless he is with girls, followed by shots of the girl he wishes could be his.

The shots of the girl will be no different to how it was in my other film opening. The girl will still be waking up, getting up, going to the bathroom, but whereas in the first one she was messing with her hair, she will be doing her make-up. After this, we will see her leaving her house and spotting the guy of her dreams. He will carry on walking, unaware she feels the same way as he does and it will end with her upset and him carrying on to college, not even being aware of her feelings towards him.

I took inspiration for my film opening from watching the Annie Hall opening sequence which can been seen below. I want to recreate this opening in a similar way, apart from I would have my male character being more romantic in what he says as I want to portray him as being somebody who hasn't a clue in love and that he believes it's all lovey dovey, when really the audience know it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment