Sunday 13 February 2011

Planning:Script

Below is the script I'm using for the boy's speech in the opening of my film. I've made it seem rather romantic and over dramatic to help portray the boy as being clueless when it comes to love. It shows he thinks love is always happy and magical, but love isn't alwasys as easy as this and there are so many problems when love is involved.

"There once was a guy, who tried his very best to get the attention of others and when I say others, I mean girls! But it seemed that no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get anyone to notice him. You may be wondering who this guy is, well I can in fact tell you you're staring right at him!"

This next part is his speech that will play over the filming of the girl getting ready.

"I'm just a normal guy who is looking for a girl. A girl who when she wakes up shines as bright as the sun, hair flowing down over her shoulders, a girl who is not afraid to open doors to new beginnings. I'd love her for who she is and who she'd love me for. I may see her applying her make up each day and every day, but I'd tell her there's no need to hide behind that for the room could spin a thousand times and she'd still look as beautiful. She'd walk with pride, confidence and so would I at the thought of this girl being mine.
I keep asking myself though, is it really that hard to find the girl next door, who every time she'd walk past would beam at you, projecting her smile to you and you've done well to be honest. I think even if she was staring at me straight in the face I wouldn't notice. The thought of even one girl looking at me seems beyond a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment