Sunday 13 February 2011

Organisation:Locations

I decided with my film opening that I wouldn't have any shots with my characters around college, so when it came to locations, I only really need a normal house. I am therefore going to use my best friend's house as it is located in the countryside, so hopefully it will be reasonably quiet when filming.

This first image shows one of the bedrooms in my friend's house. The reason we are going to use this bedroom is because it contains a bed where we can see right underneath it, making it easy to film the shot under the bed.






This second image shows my friend's bathroom which will be ideal when filming as it contains a mirror and when I have to pan around the bathroom, it will show how a typical bathroom should look.





This final image shows the outside of my friend's house. This will be where the girl will see the boy walking down the road.






I also needed a plain white wall for when Dan says his speech at the beginning of the film. My friend has informed me that she has many walls for me to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment